Structure, function and self-organization of bio-interfaces. Molecular and structural studies of proteins, their association with ligands, model systems of biological membranes and self-assembly.
- Biophysics of biological processes associated to protein/lipid interactions: a systematic study of the interaction of amphiphilic peptides and proteins with biological model interfaces. Dr. Ernesto Ambroggio
- Topology of the interaction of amphitropic proteins with interfaces. Dr. Graciela Borioli (Spanish only)
- Protein misfolding and amyloid aggregation. Dr Maria Soledad Celej
- The biophysical properties of lipid membranes and its interaction with soluble amphiphiles. Dr. Maria Laura Fanani
- Biophysical studies of membrane active proteins (phospholipases) and bioactive peptides with organized lipid interfaces. Dr. Gerardo Fidelio
Supramolecular regulation of the structure, dynamics and reactivity of biomembranes. Molecular behavior of transcription factors and interaction with phospholipids interphases. Dr. Bruno Maggio (Spanish only)
- Rheology and electrostatics of biomembranes. Dr. Natalia Wilke