Structure, function and self-organization of bio-interfaces. Molecular and structural studies of proteins, their association with ligands, model systems of biological membranes and self-assembly.
- Biophysics of biological processes associated to protein/lipid interactions: a systematic study of the interaction of amphiphilic peptides and proteins with biological model interfaces. Dr. Ernesto Ambroggio
- Topology of the interaction of amphitropic proteins with interfaces. Dr. Graciela Borioli (Spanish only)
- Structure and function of pathological and functional amyloids. Dr Maria Soledad Celej
- The biophysical properties of lipid membranes and its interaction with soluble amphiphiles. Dr. Maria Laura Fanani
- Biophysical studies of membrane active proteins (phospholipases) and bioactive peptides with organized lipid interfaces. Dr. Gerardo Fidelio
- Rheology and electrostatics of biomembranes. Dr. Natalia Wilke