Curso de postgrado 2018
Type of course: for PhD or magister students.
Information: This course will be held at the School of Chemistry (National University of Córciba), from 23th to 27th of April, 2018. Address: Haya de la Torre y Medina Allende, Ciudad universitaria, Córdoba.
To acquire knowledges regarding the structure, dynamics and topology of cell membranes, together with the physics of the techniques used for the research in this area.
To give the current panorama of the behavior and functioning of cell membranes.
Course teaching staff
Director: Dr. Natalia Wilke
From the Química Biológica-CIQUIBIC, FCQ-UNC department:
- M. Laura Fanani
- Guillermo G. Montich
- Rafael G. Oliveira
- Ernesto E. Ambroggio
- Carla M. Rosetti
- Graciela Borioli
Fees (includes certificate)
- D. students from FCQ (UNC) and Ph.D. students from UNC with teaching position: $0
- D. students from UNC without teaching position, Graduate students and fellows from other institutions: $1200
- Graduates, professionals or foreigners: $1200
Registration: Registration starts on 1st February until 23th April, 2018.
How to register: online at http://epg.fcq.unc.edu.ar/alumnos.php
- Program (Spanish only) http://epg.fcq.unc.edu.ar/descargar_prg.php?id=37
- Contact: Natalia Wilke, email@example.com